Friday, November 23, 2018

Conjugate Our Universal Mind

Conjugate Our Universal Mind
© Surazeus
2018 11 23

Of all the people who have lived on Earth
in all the history of civilization,
since we sprouted from sea of evolution,
why am I conscious of being this one person
I am, now here in this body of flesh,
as if I were alive billions of years?

More than one hundred billion human beings
have lived and died on spinning ball of dirt
over past fifty thousand years since man
evolved with full function of thinking brains,
so how am I conscious of me alone
though most of those souls still live in my genes?

How sweet is sensation of being alive
to contemplate randomness of my existence,
frail nobody in long history of man
when mortals made themselves gods on high thrones
and carved their names on idols of their forms
and now exist as stories we still tell.

I feel vibrations of your souls in air
as our brains beam radio waves of weird dreams
to weave taut fabric of our psychic souls
in shimmering web of hyperconscious spirits
which animates my fingers to type spells
that conjugate our universal mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment