Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Dark Flash Of Purity

Dark Flash Of Purity
© Surazeus
2018 11 20

If we get lost in spinning astral planes
where alpine mountains frosted with our dreams
reveal strange maze where prophets go to die
we might arrive on ships with tattooed sails
that bring strange news from island of the rain
unless we know the reason why they left.

I leap from world to world through twirling doors
to find the meadow where you wait for me
because your hands reweave the splashing rain
to bring our sundered hearts back to the room
where we sing hymns to brush away the doom
which spreads our souls across vast continents.

These winds that whisper in my window eye
know all the names I left on signless roads
attempting to escape the game I lost
so I can play most noble role I am
in new play I composed on midnight train
to change our fate with subtle art of truth.

Strange accent of my secret melody
we knew as true one thousand years before
so we released our thoughts on nameless wind
to find dim cavern where our souls were born
though we too far apart now wander mute
because we never knew the name we share.

Sweet ocean sings your new names in my ear
so though I sit alone on broken pier
I feel soft haze of spirits from your eyes
drift slow around my mind in moonlit rain
till I become that brilliant haze of dawn
you beam to wake me from my trance of death.

Assembling shards of drama we once played,
we might investigate this truth you keep
locked deep inside your broken heart to show
your river rises with each flash of rain
revealing old ways our parents forgot
now twinkling mute, deep in lost memories.

Soft southern breezes from blind lake of dreams
still ruffle feathers of her broken wings
when blushing bride of innocent desire
waits for my kiss on river shore at dawn
so I leap several astral planes to fall
now wingless from frail clouds of honest faith.

Transcendent radiance of our dreamless eyes
so close to shining ice of mirror truth
weaves melody of flutes in minor strain
which shows us how to dance in careless rain
so we create new world we want to share
too far away across eternal sea.

We mix soft flow of separate aching souls
forever in dark flash of purity
so we sing tunes of strange epiphany
that make us weep with ache of honest love
though with excruciating ploy we leap
together holding hands in laughing lake.

Though windy skies now darken rustled lake
and flashing blooms reveal our serenade
to soothe our lonesome hearts where clouds unfurl
fantastic visions from the awful white
we stay together in wild flashing wind
bound tight with trust of wordless eyes we play.

No lucky star now guides our endless way
for we contrive what fate we wish to live
by binding hopes we share with memories
connecting lonely hearts through distant light
when knowing sun soon gleams on sloping hill
to plant haphazard confidence in love.

My new demeanor of your misty night
molds weird soul mask to hide our trusting pain
with glowing silhouette of beacon lights
which guide our journey through relentless rain
on shining concourse of the ocean tide
so we spark faith on damp periphery.

No comments:

Post a Comment