Thursday, November 15, 2018

Indifference Of The Wind

Indifference Of The Wind
© Surazeus
2018 11 15

Like the flower spews pollen into the air
for wind to disperse its seeds across hills
where they can blossom into more bright flowers,
so I am writing new poems every hour
for words to disperse my dreams across minds
where they can blossom into more rich poems.

I store the writing laptop in my pack,
then walk outside library into sunlight
to stroll with crowd of students on the sidewalk
and feel memories of their ancestors vibrate
in radio waves that sparkle in my brain
so I dream history of the human race.

Who will gain positions of social power
to perform standard role in commune scheme
that perpetuates corporation of labor
in our national food-production machine,
and who will lose competition for wealth
to hunger homeless behind the locked church?

Like sweet flowers that blossom in sunlit fields
will die when snow shrouds the world in mute death
my poems will blossom for ten thousand years,
recited in temples of human history,
then vanish with indifference of the wind,
swirling as dust on ever-spinning Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment