Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Constant River Of Love

Constant River Of Love
© Surazeus
2018 11 06

The river that seems to flow on forever
swells from constant replenishment of rain,
so what is the source of this fertile love
that seems to flow forever from my heart?

When I give you so much love every day
yet seem to get little love in return
I fear my heart will empty from despair
but my heart fills up again with more love.

Since falling drops of rain replenish rivers
perhaps falling drops of tears from my eyes
from sorrow at your lack of love for me
replenishes my deep heart with more love.

I can do nothing else but keep loving you
for you seem to need the love I can give
since no love ever seems to flow from you
so I am the river and you the sea.

The heat of the sun draws drops from the sea
and swirls them into clouds of swirling light
which drench high mountains in thick drops of rain,
replenishing rivers with endless tears.

The heat of my passion to give you love
and share sweet pleasure of creating life
conjures tears of sorrow that fill my heart
when we make love in shimmer of moonlight.

Drink deep from constant river of my love
for I love you with sweet joy of my heart
whether or not you love me in return
for my heart is always flowing with love.

The constant river of my love that flows
forever from my heart is yours to drink,
for I feel joyful love when you are happy
receiving love I give you without cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment