Thursday, November 15, 2018

Zombies And Superheroes

Zombies And Superheroes
© Surazeus
2018 11 15

When I watch movies being produced these days
I see polar aspects of human nature
that represent opposing qualities
personified by extreme characters
to symbolize the worst and best we are
in strange roles of zombies and superheroes.

Zombies are the worst that man can become,
devolved to fundamental base of hunger
that drives blind fools to devour conscious brains,
mindless animals that obey commands
of leaders without question as blind slaves
whose frail bodies rot into stinking muck.

Heroes are the best that man can become,
evolved to excessive progress of power
that upgrades perceptions of conscious brains,
genius animals that investigate
nature of reality through whole questions
whose strong bodies beam into blazing light.

Each human is zombie and superhero,
both fragile bodies of foul rotting flesh
driven by hunger to devour material,
and strong intelligent minds of bright neurons
envisioning how to perform bold actions
which create structures with skilled crafting hands.

Man is bridge between ape and superman,
so we work to overcome zombie nature
through strict discipline of bold education
and become the superhero of truth
who fights oppressive tyrants to free slaves
and maintain liberty for every person.

When I feel zombie hunger gnaw my heart,
to believe my race is superior,
driving me to attack strangers with hate,
I beam angelic nature of true love
to value every person in our world
so I transform into good superhero.

I recognize foul nature of my greed
to increase my strength at expense of others,
so I harness energy of blind lust
to motivate my growth into the angel
who brings message of good will to all souls,
breaking through myself to become myself.

With the Sun on longest mid-winter night
I die and dissolve into dirt of Earth,
then rise reborn from rich fruit-seed of love,
not like zombies, but baby from the womb,
transformed to become my eternal self
as bright Angel with song of love for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment