Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Companions In Game Of Democracy

Companions In Game Of Democracy
© Surazeus
2018 11 07

I was born white male Christian in America,
taught that all three make me superior.
I look around me at the world of people
and see many who are not the same as me.

I reject whiteness as racially superior.
I reject maleness as socially superior.
I reject the world view of Christianity
and its lie of resurrection from death.

I embrace our racial diversity.
I embrace our gender complexity.
I embrace science as rational tools
for measuring the truth of reality.

I am one among many in America,
all together children of Liberty.
We share the fertile land on which we dwell,
companions in game of Democracy.

1 comment:

  1. I am neither white nor black,no American, what massage for me.

    ReplyDelete