Saturday, November 24, 2018

God Awake Inside His Brain

God Awake Inside His Brain
© Surazeus
2018 11 24

The man with no face by the burning tree
who teaches me how to prophesy truth
gives me the key to the tower in the lake
where the blind girl pretends to wait for me.

The serpent in the tree who loves my eyes
gives me the poisonous apple of love
so I replace it with my beating heart
which chugs like pistons in the airplane engine.

When Tiresias returns from the Waste Land
he kneels at dawn in the Anglican Church
to pray to the man hanging on the cross
who transforms into the Lion of Laughter.

When Phoebus in a station of the metro
points to the apparition of these faces
resembling petals on a wet black bough
he prophesies the falling of the tower.

When Orpheus on the Mountain of Doom
forges the One Ring from spiral of stars
he shows me how to control elements
that sparkle as the essence of all things.

When Zarathustra builds the bridge of faith
across the abyss that looks in our eyes
he reveals to lost souls how to evolve
from the ape to the Superman of wisdom.

When Meroveus grips the Wand of Wisdom
which flashes clear Diamond of the White Whole
he leads me safe through the labyrinth of lies
back home to secret Garden of Elysium.

When Jacobus gives me the Holy Grail
before his arrest on Friday the Thirteenth
he reveals secret of its magic power,
how She creates new life with my Soul Seed.

Standing in mist on the Oregon beach,
I look backward on winding trail of life
where my ancestors for ten thousand years
journeyed west with the sun around the globe.

On the windy shore of the Euxine Sea
I kneel before face of First Mother Scythia
and ask for guidance in how to survive
so she puts Wand of Wisdom in my hand.

Pointing west from mountains where apples bloom,
Scythia commands that I follow the sun
and find out where it goes after it sets,
so I walk ten thousand years west to Scotland.

Gazing in clear lake in the mountain vale
where mist flashes over fields of lush grass,
I see face of Scythia in my own face,
our eyes clear as the Eternal Blue Sky.

Standing in mist on the Oregon beach,
I explain to Scythia inside my heart
that the Earth is as round as the ripe apple
which shimmers red as the sun beyond clouds.

I eat the apple and listen to waves
sing eternal evolution of Earth
which spirals around our swift-spinning sun,
one small flame in the galactic White Whole.

The girl with three eyes rises from the sea,
eyes flashing bright as the moon when she smiles,
and holds my hand as we stand on the beach
where horses gallop fast as the west wind.

The man with no face by the burning tree
leads me to top of the tower in the lake
and sings, "He who discovers his own self,
discovers God awake inside his brain."

No comments:

Post a Comment