Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Love Story Of Togetherness

Love Story Of Togetherness
© Surazeus
2018 11 28

I weave random path through maze of the world,
meeting strangers on my way somewhere else
who cannot see the path where I arrive
nor can they see where I am going to,
for I am just brief flash of hungry hope,
since that is how they all appear to me.

Nothing more certain than meaningless fate
connects strangers on their path through the world
who wind around each other in wild lust,
entangled by desires to share sweet pleasures,
which often generates children who live
complex lives of their own after we die.

How did you and I encounter each other
now here in all the spaces of the world,
choosing each other out of the vast crowd
of people who are all searching for love,
and why do we stay with each other so long
though we cannot fulfill all needs we share?

Are there patterns of behavior we follow
that define how people will interact
so our love story of togetherness
could be reduced to simple stereotype
dramatized on stage by actors who play
actions and speeches that define our souls?

I want to break through to the other side
of standard behavior to grow beyond
automatic responses of our bodies
so we transcend our basic characters
to become more than our frail human selves
and play enlightened angels of our hearts.

You laugh with delight at strange things I say
when I watch your face to read your emotions
so love we exchange through intense compassion
forces our spirits to expand great wings
as we evolve into our better selves
to succeed in creating paradise.

I float in comprehension of our world
on timeless breath of naked rectitude
so I feel love in every soul who lives
beaming out in tangled web of emotions
which connects all our hearts with vibrant strings
ringing sweet melody of one world mind.

I could connect to anybody else
but I choose to stay connected to you
for we play such strange dramas to express
immortal Spirit of Me we all share
who knows itself alive in every face
when we tell each other our secret tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment