Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I Believe In The Man

I Believe In The Man
© Surazeus
2018 11 14

Why must theists demand that every mind
have faith in supernatural deity
which they invented to enforce their right
to control the process of our behavior?

I believe in the wise teacher of wisdom
and not the supernatural deity
for they were humans with perceptive brains
who designed world view of love and respect.

Why should the wise teacher of moral values
support his authority based on power
of some vast supernatural deity,
instead of compassion of his own heart?

I believe in Abraham but not El,
I believe in Jesus but not Jehovah,
I believe in Mohammad but not Allah,
for I believe in the Man but not God.

Yet every god in every ancient myth
was once some mortal person with strong mind
who taught their people how to express truth,
so they were worshipped as God after death.

People devised concept of powerful god
based on people who lived in ancient times
to preserve their names and deeds in old myths
so I believe in the Man and not God.

No comments:

Post a Comment