Thursday, September 27, 2018

Your Most Loyal Friend

Your Most Loyal Friend
© Surazeus
2018 09 27

Since I first saw your eyes so full of joy,
shining with innocent love for the world,
I have wanted to hold you in my arms,
and journey the road of life by your side.

I approached you with my heart beating fast,
and told you how I want to be with you,
then waited, hoping you return my love,
and want to walk the road of life with me.

You tell me that you do not feel the same,
and do not wish to share your life with me,
so I withdraw and leave you now in peace
since I respect your wish as my command.

I value your existence in this world
so, if you ever need some help, call me,
and I will help you with selfless concern
since I would do anything to help you.

Your body is your own to live and love
as you pursue your dreams with liberty,
for every soul has free-will agency
so I will fight to protect you from harm.

To say I love you means I value you
and wish for you to live in happiness
for as we journey on this road of life
I will always be your most loyal friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment