Tuesday, September 4, 2018

My Empty Forever

My Empty Forever
© Surazeus
2018 08 13

In the warm still of my empty forever
where every huge star in the universe
is one eye in the neurons of my brain
I mold light into the swift-spinning planet
where I multiply into countless selves
who all look at each other and speak weird words.

I erect four poles on flat pyramid
and frame infinity with open door
where I stand still and gaze at everything
which are all eyes on the skin of my flesh
for every brain is the spark of my cells
dreaming each other in bright water drops.

I walk toward you on the meadow of flowers
and become you as we merge in each other
and you separate to become the stranger
and we give each other names in the tower
and kiss each other in the cool Spring shower
because we are fractures of the One Mother.

Every person I meet on road of life
becomes one fragment of the self I lost
for there is no face where their face should be
for their face is the mirror of my face
that reflects the self I might want to be
though we are all variants of one first self.

I walk up and down in the maze of town
and count the strangers who have no strange names
so I give them all names they do not want
and they give me the name that makes no sense
while we sit together in hall of faces
and tell each other stories we forget.

You stand before me in the morning light
and tell me something I already know
so I remember where I want to go
and go somewhere else you have never been
to bring the sea waves back inside my eyes
although I am the spirit in the skies.

I bring the sea with me in open hands
to show everybody who understands
the secret of the curving of soft sands
so we walk silent in silver moonlight
to find the secret cave where we were born
yet always return to the singing sea.

Again I wake in the kitchen at dawn
to eat eggs and toast, and drink sweet orange juice,
then lock the door and drive the car nowhere
around in circles where the people walk
somewhere beyond the walls of paradise
to follow ravens on telephone lines.

The television tells me all I know
though all I want is to learn how to fly
and look down on the vast maze of the world
to understand the game that no one plays
how random contestants survive the traps
and sit in office of the president.

Because I am the first child of the snow
I walk along the river of the vale
beneath high jagged peaks of hungry angst
to wrestle demons in the cave of gems
and fix them to the ring of shining gold
that glitters in the eyes of worshippers.

I stand inside the door of every house
and watch strangers go about their strict lives
and no one knows I live inside their home
but though they sense the vision of my eyes
they cannot see the mask of my true face
radiating slowly from numinous gleam.

I am the shadow of forgotten dream
who watches you within the mirror gleam
that has no face but hundred million eyes
which blink in every atom of your soul
to dream beginning of our universe
that flares forth forever from my warm still.

In the warm still of my empty forever
I drink honey full of strange memories
that sparkle in the glamor of my eyes
which conjures idol of my glowing soul
so you see illusion of me you want
while I waver as light on wind-flashed lake.

I stand inside every door of the world
to wear the mask of everyone alive
so I remember with fierce clarity
every experience of all living souls
for every brain is one cell in my body
that constitutes the planet of my eye.

Each time you see somebody else you see
me wearing the face of the one you love
for I love you though you love me or not,
because we are the people others want,
transforming into the stranger they know,
breaking outside our old masks as we grow.

Face to face we sit under the fruit tree
on the mountain top where the sun eats gloom
and sing to each other visions we dream
while our eyes spiral with the flowing stream
that carries our words to the silent sea
to the warm still of our empty forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment