Friday, September 21, 2018

God We Idealize

God We Idealize
© Surazeus
2018 09 21

I am the rain congealed in dreaming mind
who sparkles with the light of pulsing stars
that beams spirals of atoms in warm flames
solidified in forms of hungry beings.

From the timeless One of Infinite Whole
we emanate from First Flash of Big Bang
when chemical body generates mind
who wakes in human brains and becomes God.

Changeless Idea provides pattern form
that multiplies all things from first Monad
to mold material in existing bodies
bound within the limits of space and time.

I am the Noumenon of Nameless God
that glows in neurons of my dreaming brain
so I become conscious of my strange self
as autonomous will of lusting faith.

My father is the sun in empty sky,
my mother is the wave in swirling sea,
my brother is the peak of mountain range,
my sister is the breath of flowing wind.

Yet all are formed from pulsing molecules
that interact through lust of chemicals
when atoms link to spiral in taut coils
based on number of electrons in rings.

When strings of energy from First Flash beam
outward from Big Bang of the great White Whole
they spiral into particles of light
that link in bound webs of blinking triangles.

Vast shimmering waves of particles swirl thick
in sea of matter shaped in sphere of Earth
where frail organic creatures with weird brains
evolve into the God we idealize.

No comments:

Post a Comment