Saturday, September 8, 2018

So When I Speak Truth

So When I Speak Truth
© Surazeus
2018 09 08

Between our hearts the apple blossom blooms
from infinite darkness of despair
to capture endless beaming of sunlight
in delicate curve of its silent wisdom.

Darkness empties the spaces of this room
where walls reflect the words I never speak,
this endless night of truth sustained by lamp
of stories I write with blood of my tongue.

I will not fall into the vague reflection
of my face shining in after-rain pool
that shimmers in the crooked road where time
reveals its motion through spiral of eyes.

The light of countless television screens
glows on the lawn of our amazing empire,
concealing lies about morality
through symbols embodied by game of chess.

I am no more than messenger of thoughts
that lurk unspoken in weird dreams you hide
so everyone will believe you are sane
while I compose symphonies no one hears.

My weird voice blends all voices in one voice
so when I speak truth you hear yourself think,
and feel yourself emptied of silent truth
that blinds you till I give you better eyes.

So we gather in the light-emptied room
and talk about the things that make us laugh
till Death arrives to obliviate why
we fail to give each other enough love.

I look in the mirror to see my soul
but it takes away memories of my mind
so now I have no face to name as real,
becoming mirror where you see your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment