Saturday, September 29, 2018

Cerulean Joy Of The Sky

Cerulean Joy Of The Sky
© Surazeus
2018 09 29

Cerulean joy of our infinite sky
extends tendrils of amorphous desire
threading intricate conceptions of truth
to connect our alien minds in one glow.

Sifting soil of this strange world in my hands,
I search for secret of expanding seeds
to dream swift blossoming of fertile life
that weaves our spirits deep in porous land.

How far above vast maze of city streets
beams indifferent sky of azure content,
ignoring passion of chemical lust
that drives humans to clash on quest for love.

This sweet life of money and sensual power
glitters bright in glamorous mask of fame
to hide dark empty hollow heart of fear
which breathes salt-tinged spirit of our wild sea.

Sweet simple daughter of the carpenter
who longs for glory on the silver screen
walks in black dress on the bright ocean beach
to meet her lover where the green waves sing.

Shaggy-haired Neptune, with star-flashing eyes,
strides from wild ocean waves with booming laugh
and takes her dancing in the bright green waves
where she drowns in the silence of lost hope.

Alone on ocean shore where thunder claps,
while longing for the sweet life of desire,
I find Salacia wearing long black dress,
the mother of mankind drowned on cold sand.

I want to kiss her pale green lips with love
and spark the resurrection of her soul
so she will dance with me again in wind,
tasting the moonlight that beams from our hearts.

But, when I kiss her, lightning strikes her heart
and fills her body with electric soul
of ancient goddess from lost nameless land
so from cold death she rises on fire wings.

Above me in wild gusting ocean wind,
Salacia hovers on broad wings of light,
and in her diamond eyes of spinning flames
I see expansion of our universe.

I see the first flash of the hot big bang
blaze outward from attention of her eyes
as goddess of creation molds my brain
with neurons flashing like galactic coils.

My body aches from weariness of lust
that drives me ever forward through the maze
of open doors where people without masks
copulate to generate humans souls.

Through sore ribs beaten by my dance with Death
I breathe wild ocean spirit of blue skies,
becoming every soul who ever lived
whose fleshless spirits waft on ocean waves.

When I step through cracked mirror of my eye,
I enter posh room in mansion of glass
where beautiful people drink wine and dance
till Death dissolves them to dust in the wind.

The mummy of the first pharaoh to rule
the ancient land his mother Amen built
tries to abduct and rape goddess of fire
but she incinerates him with her laugh.

His anguish swirls around me in wild wind,
blasting against windshield of my frail car
as I drive along winding ocean beach
through rainstorm stirred by the wrath of Neptune.

I see the mighty goddess of creation
hover over sprawling cities of mankind,
so I embrace the chaos of despair
till she spins into the woman I love.

Laughing with cerulean joy of the sky,
I hold my beaming lover in my arms
whose black eyes sparkle with lightning of truth
and black hair weaves thunderclouds in wild curls.

Strolling together on the ocean beach,
with strange silence of the indifferent wind,
we become the song of the swirling waves
that lives in the children of our two hearts.

When all the kings and clowns who fight for power
have vanished in relentless wind of time
we plant seeds in lush garden by our home
and tend blooming fruit trees with loving hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment