Thursday, September 13, 2018

United Nations Of America

United Nations Of America
© Surazeus
2018 09 13

When I was young I looked like Leon Trotsky,
but now that I am old with long gray beard
like a wizard, I look like Ho Chi Minh.

When I take over all America
I will rename just the forty-eight states
as Onatah for the Goddess of Corn.

Then I will annex in one super-state
Canada, Onatah, and Mexico
in United Nations of America.

I will build new capitol for this state
on lush plains of the Tobakadi River,
no longer named Rio Grande del Norte.

I will name the capitol of our empire
Wakanda for the Great Spirit of Truth
who teaches people to walk the Red Road.

Or rather than try to conquer the world
I will keep working as cartographer
and write epics about philosophers.

No comments:

Post a Comment