Sunday, September 2, 2018

Atom From First Flash Of Time

Atom From First Flash Of Time
© Surazeus
2018 09 02

Beaming from the first flash of the big bang,
the particle of light spirals in coil
of pulsing atom at heart of the star
that crushes it into the hydrogen.

After the star forms core of solid iron
and explodes in supernova of light,
the hydrogen atom swirls with thick gas
into huge planet that solidifies.

Clamped into minerals of high jagged mountain
the atom sparkles for one billion years
in diamond gleaming on high windy peak
as it rolls down river bed to the beach.

Broken from the diamond crushed into soil,
the atom is sucked by roots up long vine
where it glitters inside the juicy fruit
eaten by the dinosaur on the plain.

Becoming tear that flows from its right eye,
the atom sparkles with light of the meteor
that smashes into the side of the Earth
and knocks it spinning sideways in the void.

Swirling as water in the atmosphere
after sparkling frozen millions of years
the atom is drunk by the little mouse
that clambers up the giant limestone karst.

The atom passes through bodies of children
as the mouse transforms into long-hand monkey
who swings in trees over four million years
till we evolve into humans who sing.

The atom sparkles today in my brain,
pulsing with memory of its endless journey
as part of our planet spinning in space
so I remember the first flash of time.

Where will you go in journey of time,
little atom sparkling inside my brain,
when I die and you become speck of dust
floating up to be cloud that looks like me?

Fall in the drop of rain to the moist Earth,
small atom pulsing since first flash of time,
and become the fruit tree by the sea
where my children play in ten thousand years.

How long will you float dormant in the sky,
or gleam in the sea, or dream in the soil,
before you become fruit that someone eats
and sparkle again in their conscious brain?

Sometime billions of years from now this world
will be devoured by the cold burned-out sun,
then collapse back into the Great Black Hole
where all becomes the Singularity.

Back to the single point of perfect light
my little atom pulsing with my dreams
will merge into the Eternal White Whole
to remember every soul who once lived.

Then once again new universe will spring
beaming from the first flash of the big bang
to spawn another atom pulsing bright
who will become new suns, planets, and creatures.

I remember all the creatures and worlds
my atom was part of in flash of time
before it became part of me this still hour
so I will vanish while I will remain.

Atom from first flash of time I am here,
feeling myself glow with light of the sun,
part of this person so fragile alive,
so I name myself as I sing the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment