Friday, September 14, 2018

Conservative Liberalism

Conservative Liberalism
© Surazeus
2018 09 14

Inside my core I am conservative
like hard enclosing shell of the stone castle,
so I extend myself as liberal
with wand and wagon to explore the world
so I can glide straight with elegant grace
through the complex swirls of organic life.

I construct secure wall of paradise
to enclose fruit garden and water well
with strong perimeter of secure watch
to preserve resources of fertile land
by policing process of daily action
through self-control of liberty in law.

I prescribe policies of active force
that define process of cause and effect
with actions of construction and destruction
in relation to the structure of atoms
that forms the landscape of our natural world
so we can create rather than destroy.

Once I thrive secure in perimeter
of private haven where I preserve life
against hostile forces of blinding hunger,
I explore beyond walls of paradise
to compile encyclopedia of knowledge
through liberal progress of controlling growth.

I conserve the health of my thriving tribe
within strong stone walls of enclosing castle
by assigning role to each individual
to perform their part in wealth of the tribe
then liberate each educated person
to pursue their own private happiness.

The happiness of each person who works
to create wealth that benefits our tribe
becomes the happiness of everybody
when we cooperate to build our nation
so we live free within word of the law,
do what you want as long as you hurt none.

No comments:

Post a Comment