Monday, October 1, 2018

Infinite Variables Of Existence

Infinite Variables Of Existence
© Surazeus
2018 10 01

The infinite variables of existence
that combine puzzles of organic being
assemble interlocking wheels of code
to construct intricate lattice of souls
who sing electric vibes expressing hope
through breath of swirling wind we calculate.

I feel so small and insignificant
in all the population of our world,
one no-one out of seven billion no-ones,
the faceless fool who makes himself a face
to hide the hollow emptiness of self
where I fall into deep abyss of silence.

Alone I walk in ancient woods of light
to talk with trees about strange human beings,
explaining how we tread on fragile roots
to taste the soil of every nameless valley
and drink the bright rain from the hopeful sky
while traveling to the distant land of why.

Stripped bare of all my social definitions,
and casting off conventions of behavior,
I walk naked and nameless to town square
where no one sees me as I really am
for I am invisible to the rules
that govern how we play drama of love.

The verses of ten thousand long-dead prophets
I weave together in one mental map
to plot the journey of the human mind
down into cavern of the underworld
the back up onto the high mountain top
where we feast and dance in Temple of Truth.

Aided by the wise old man with the wand,
the young man with the sword and the gold crown
battles and defeats the middle-aged man
who sits on pyramid throne with the diamond,
through endless revolution of state power
to determine what mortal man plays God.

Alone I walk down crowded city streets,
drifting with mindless tide of human hunger,
and wear mirror mask that hides empty soul
so every person who passes me by
sees their own face reflected back at them
which makes them think I understand their souls.

Each time I see open role I could play
where I will end up dead from tragedy
I slip away to keep from getting trapped
in weird drama where someone else is star
for I prefer to star in my own play
though no one attends my temple to watch.

The chemical robot of unspoken passion,
I drive the Carriage of Death through each town
where I kindly stop for every lost soul,
though the Witch of Amherst invites me in
so we play chess to wile the afternoon,
reciting verses in the Twilight Zone.

Pausing on the lake shore in sunset glow,
I gaze across shining mirror of water,
eyes searching for the Demon of Despair
who always lurks in shadows everywhere,
so I carve on the granite Cliff of Truth
new map showing how to navigate Hell.

We always get lost in Waste Land of Fear,
so I draw the narrow road back to Heaven
that leads one through the City of Temptation
where people get lost in dramas of power
as they seek new thrills in the party scene
till the star-eyed prophet returns from Hell.

I calculate the formula of love
that requires connection of male and female
to generate new bodies for our souls
so we continue journey from the sea
to climb the highest mountain peak of hope
where we can fly into abyss of stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment