Window On The World © Surazeus 2026 09 11 Because my heart is window on the world, I gaze from tower of ancestral souls based on lives of three billion human beings whose intense survival experiences program how my brain perceives the world dream that guides my journey to Heaven through Hell. Commissioned by guiding star of my heart, embodied by wise Ishtar as my Muse, to play role of Phosphorus Lucifer, I hold high Lamp of Liberty with faith to highlight my own private way of life around obstacles of selfish desire. Though I meet Child Roland on signless road who searches for dark Tower of Despair, I search for my own Tower of Delight where brave Rapunzel, with star-sparkling eyes, plays Harp of David as she sings sweet psalms to heal wounded hearts of all wanderers. I climb Purgatory Mountain of hope with courage to transform state of my soul from hungry ape to angel who maintains strict discipline of self-control through law, but ghosts of failure haunt my secret way, revealing pitfalls of death I avoid. Because my brain is window on the world, I gaze beyond shadows of transient forms in Cave of Illusions to comprehend essential design of eternal ideas that provide pattern for matter to form organic bodies of chemical flow. With Light of Ishtar shining in my heart, which emanates from vision of her love for all creatures awake in dream of Earth, I traverse complex landscape of world myth to find Wonderland of shared value systems for framework of Astarianity. Ascending steps up Ziggurat of Ur with reverent awe for vision of the world that Ishtar conjures in model of truth, I join her feast in hall of cultural heroes where she sings tales that recount deeds of souls who fail or succeed to wake God in their hearts. These lyric songs of psychometric verse, which I compose as psychic formulas, frame vision of my mind from memories as window on the world of changing forms when I analyze its physical state so I generate life before I die.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Friday, September 11, 2026
Window On The World
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus eats in Windows on the World restaurant in the North Tower of the World Trade Center and sings as the plane flies straight into his heart.
ReplyDelete