Specter Of The Desert Seer © Surazeus 2026 09 05 Entranced by specter of the desert seer who walks unknown in cities of the world, I search for wisdom in eyes of the owl that brings to honest hands of Liberty bright Lamp of Truth and Book of Names and Deeds so she guides our quest to the Promised Land. Amused by specter of the desert seer who highlights crimes of people grasping power, I join his revolution to transform paradigm of our shared global world view to nurture needs of women nursing life so we thrive in lush garden of fruit trees. Inspired by specter of the desert seer who haunts vast crowded maze of city streets, I strum the long-lost lyre of Mercury to conjure demons of our aching hearts so we rebel against oppressive thieves and restore functions of our liberal state. Confused by specter of the desert seer who hums riddles on television screens, I wear electric mask of Jupiter and fight thieves who clutch wheel for Ship of State to sail past iceberg of their fascist greed and land in garden where Hesperus rules. Engaged by specter of the desert seer who channels flames of light in crystal eyes, I build piston engine Barsanti sketched to power chariot of Ezekiel as time machine for zooming fast through space so I can find Fields of Elysium. Annoyed by specter of the desert seer who teaches me to calculate my fate, I choose to exercise strict self-control based on brave Apollonian will to live, fueled by fierce Dionysian love for truth till I transform into God I create. Designed by specter of the desert seer who programs how my brain perceives the world, I navigate my way through many turns in winding journey through the wilderness beyond the waste land to the Promised Land where I build Heaven from ruins of Hell. Uncharmed by specter of the desert seer who casts illusions of religious faith, I wake from timeless cavern of my heart spirit of Telluria, Mother Earth, who molds my soul from eyes of Jupiter so wise Saturnus lives again in me.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Saturday, September 5, 2026
Specter Of The Desert Seer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus reveals himself to be the specter of the desert seer who appears with vision to help us build Zarathia from ruins of the fallen American Empire.
ReplyDelete