Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2026

One With Star Ungod

One With Star Ungod
© Surazeus
2026 09 24

My weird delusions drive me to compose 
sacred scripture for curious explorers 
investigating natural world of atoms 
to organize dynamic energies 
of social forces to generate food 
on quest to become one with Star Ungod. 

Though I am shipwrecked on the wine-black sea, 
cling to wreckage of religious beliefs 
while tossed about on waves of urgent faith, 
then stumble on shore of this brave new world, 
no cute blushing Nausicaa welcomes me, 
nor Circe to enchant my wounded heart. 

While stumbling lost in Massachusetts woods 
I find no Calypso in red silk gown 
who lures me to dwell in her paradise 
with salubrious peach from the Tree of Knowledge, 
nor has Hermes demanded my liberty 
so I return home to lost Avalon. 

Reborn in rain forest of Oregon, 
where Oberon teaches me magic spells, 
I race to stop Multnomah from her mission 
to sacrifice herself to save her tribe, 
but she dives into sorrow of the heart 
and drowns to save humanity from fear. 

My weird delusions drive me to transcend 
childhood programming of religious creed, 
so I see Jesus as brave mortal man 
whose children with wise Mary Magdalene 
rule Gothinian kingdoms two thousand years 
till my soul becomes one with Star Ungod. 

Though social war of opposing world views, 
that still plays between Asura and Deva, 
tangles nations in conflict over truth, 
ancient spirit of Zeus wakes in my heart 
so I am born from oscillating powers 
to become Surazeus Astarius. 

Ishtar on ziggurat of Star Ungod 
sends Abraham and Sarah to the west, 
and Brahma and Saraswati to the east, 
to spread religious rites of social growth 
that forms our United Nations of Earth 
on world faith of Astarianity. 

Together refugees from every land 
will build from ruins of America 
new global empire of Zarathia 
that highlights sameness in our differences 
so every nation thrives on fertile Earth 
on quest to become one with Star Ungod. 



1 comment:

  1. Orpheus travels land to land around the world preaching the Gospel of the Star Ungod who exists only as a manifestation of the human ideal for the Good Leader.

    ReplyDelete