Vibrant Currency Of Fame © Surazeus 2026 09 03 The river gushing from cave of illusions will never tell me what I want to hear, so I carve visions of my mind in stone because rain washes all our dreams away, then program robot of my spirit clone with secret memories I would forget. My future is the future of this land that throbs with anguish of the suffering soul, unjustly treated by the faceless state as honest criminal who does no wrong, so I confess to nothing in sweet song that hypnotizes believers with lies. Unique state of inaugurated mind encompasses all possible outcomes through secretive analysis of skulls which calculate how far we have to go to transcend mortal decay of the flesh with plan to laugh for the photographer. Unsurpassed scope of heavenly respect almost daunts bone-clacking seer of concern who scrambles nations of bold agencies to peel regretful fruit of rotten hearts with disorganized methods of soul theft through unabated waves of wretched faith. Still wearing mask of calm demonic pride, I travel between galaxies of gods with flashing eyes now big enough to see golden path of success through cautious squint that brings our bodies back to scrambled game till sharp tongues bleed through walls of eager glass. If rainbows dare respect my will to win I may assert through serpentine attention encrusted sorrows heroes throw in swamps against deliberate progress we admire that patches surreal truths in tuneless seeds which sprout when buried in obscure disdain. Since I am not smooth cobblestones in rain that sings of fateful sorrows ghosts disdain, I stride with vibrant currency of fame which angels sell to those who discard truth to wear fear-polished mask of fervent prayer by building houses on the river shore. When white horse of Godiva wanders home to find out why her daughters cry with shame, our ghosts assemble in the city square to play role in our tense democracy that scatters children out the open door to build new empire of aggressive fame.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, September 3, 2026
Vibrant Currency Of Fame
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus sends email to thousands of poets, expressing amazement at their literary achievements, then offers services to help them attain critical acclaim of fame, for a small fee.
ReplyDelete