No Second Chance In Life © Surazeus 2026 09 17 While walking somewhere on my road of fate I look back down where my heart-steps have trod so I can make the future happen right because there is no second chance in life since I can never loop back on myself, then I become the sky of wordless wind. I wake in sunshine of the flashing mind and dance with carefree nonchalance of faith on lush lawn of the river that reveals ten thousand ghostly angels of the past who linger in paradise of my dreams, but vanish when I look straight in their eyes. I stroll with millions of angels at dawn on golden road of opportunity up winding way to palace on the hill where God the Holy Emperor of Earth sits on the jeweled throne of timeless truth, conceptual trope for global politics. Ten thousand kings who ruled vast tribes of men all vanished in the changing winds of time, yet shadows of their vital being remain as pristine portraits on museum walls and tales of deeds in dusty chronicles on shelves in libraries of made-up myths. God is delusion of the frightened mind because cruel tyrants wielding wands of fear beat anyone who defied their commands, enforcing strict obedience on mankind through six thousand years of harsh monarchies where mortal men claimed to be divine gods. We hope this more enlightened age of facts allows us to cooperate through faith without oppressive tyrants chained by crowns demanding we obey their selfish will because we vote for honest-seeming men to preside in councils guiding our states. Malignant narcissists obsessed by power, who seize control over vast governments to impose their vision twisted by greed on normal people struggling to survive, always destroy themselves with haughty pride since Fortune strikes them down with love for truth. Yet God that theologians have designed is trope that represents as character the noble leader who loves every soul, executing programs which organize each person to play role based on their skill so we generate life before we die.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, September 17, 2026
No Second Chance In Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus visits tomb of Jesus in Church of the Holy Sepulcher, then holds his skull in his hand and proclaims, "Alas, poor Jesus! I knew him, Surazeus: a fellow of infinite jest."
ReplyDelete