Faceless Ghost Of Thought © Surazeus 2026 09 14 Trees speak the most ancient language of faith so I love to walk with them in twilight glow and listen as their long-winded tales flow to shape creation of the multiverse from dreams all conscious creatures leave behind when we breathe sorrow and pleasure of time. When faithful people of the world assemble in shady forest of tale-whispering trees, I feel my heart swell huge as mountain clouds with selfish loveliness of fragile flowers that teach how beauty blooms from misery, therefore I prance about with gleeful joy. With brush of angel feathers dipped in blood of half-dead gods, I paint trees on brick walls of abandoned factories in city maze to cast dark shadow of nature on streets where people wander lost in daze of faith till they drive to the mountains and cry. Cows speak the lonely language of hope so I explain to daughter of my heart that words of thought are molded by our tongues which shape air into concepts we envision so we extend our hands in gloom of fear to name all things with angel words God speaks. While birds chirp in tall trees of flapping leaves I sit in wood fane Phoebus built for me and copy words of epics he composed on skin of devils he killed with thought-spear, which prophesy our days of dream machines powered by flashing wires of imitation. Though I cannot see results of my actions designing fate through choices I perform, I know the end state of the universe created by beginning flash of love that sweetens endless hours of hungry faith when I explore valley of singing skulls. Euphoric song of trees on river shores reveal faint glimpse of horror we expect from codified annulment of desire when time unravels concept of our being by deconstructing frame of chemicals so we become the faceless ghost of thought. I walk this spinning globe into bright dream by shaping virtual model in my mind that maps landscape where dramatic events occur at clash of angels fighting gods for whose tale shapes world view of yet-born souls who listen to our voices in new trees.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Monday, September 14, 2026
Faceless Ghost Of Thought
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus strums lyre of Mercury and sings enchanting hymn that causes trees to wake so they talk to humans for ten thousand years to no avail.
ReplyDelete