Arthurian Code Of Conduct © Surazeus 2026 09 30 When hexagonal ice crystals refract spirit of the sun through sphere of my brain, I see crowd of red and black balls swirl wild in flashing spirals of electric coils that scatter into flocks of silver crows who gather in oak trees to sing my name. Because astonishing light of my being emanates from mortal frame of my flesh, I dream delusion of immortal life glowing from conscious system of my brain which tricks my mind to feel as if my soul exists long before it beams from my body. Contained within limiting bounds of being, my soul vibrates from waves of chemicals that interact to conjure glow of life through finite channels of time-woven space, designed by my ancestors so my genes construct this temporary self I am. Spurred to perform act of the noble soul by story of the tyrant who exploits bodies of people to increase his power, I journey road to the high mountain pass where statue of the goddess glows alive and commissions me to defeat the king. Inspired by her vision of global peace, I fight against every tyrant on Earth with passion of brave Cronus in my heart to cast cruel Uranus from throne of greed and free the hungry people of the world to operate farms with communal faith. Just like Saint Lucia asks Empress Maria, who asks Princess Beatrice for assistance, who sends Vergilius to guide Dante to Heaven, so Athena asks Apollo, who asks Mercurius, who sends Orpheus with lyre to guide my journey to the Promised Land. Thus wise Athena teaches me to see essential spirit in each human being so I may attend to their secret needs, and nurture innate talents into skills that allows them to create way of life fulfilling dreams of their ambitious hope. Wielding Sword of Justice in hand of faith, applied to my care by the Fairy Queen, I follow Arthurian Code of Conduct opposing tyrants, enslavers, and thieves, protecting farmers, herdsmen, and craftsmen, and protecting women who create life.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Arthurian Code Of Conduct
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus takes me to Temple of Truth where ghosts of all the great epic poets of history haunt the pool of visions that mirrors elusion of my temporary face.
ReplyDelete