Judge Throne Of The Woke © Surazeus 2026 09 16 Electric stars crawl spider-quick as words from mud-paged books of mesmerizing tunes toads hum from pulsing caves of human hearts, so I forge diamond key of honest codes from time-stretched urgency of rolling stones when we sail lake of glass in righteous boats. Star angels wearing masks of children play hide and seek with gold tyrannical idols that float above roofs of suburban homes where blind gods mold obedient wives from clay then send their brave sons with religious rifles to conquer the world with capitalist memes. Ignoring signs to make himself seem cool, Gabriel gives sinners in Hell persimmons to understand the nonchalance of love that ploys each human being as useful tool through strategic tactic of mental summons to be vulnerable in the crystal cave. I am only conscious in my own head so I will never know what people think with brave courtesy to the vigilant, yet I hide secret scrolls in fresh-baked bread with prophecies about the skating rink where tyranny is crippled by the diligent. Ten million ghosts, who purchase their dream fate, bathe in sparkling pool to absolve the bitter that lures their journey on the golden lane till they arrive in Heaven where they float in white robes, since the trumpet song is better than glowing jewels beeping in my brain. Bright angels pluck ripe apples from the tree where humble swans float on the star-eyed lake among domed temples on lush hills of grass while angels feast at table of the free where Jesus reigns on judge throne of the woke, in heavenly tableau behind clean glass. She almost understands how rivers flow, so Eve carves boat of wisdom from pine wood and takes me sailing to Elysian fields while I explain cartographic work flow which I employ to map dream of our world in virtual model mirrored on brass shields. Reborn as angel on this cluttered globe, I ponder strangeness of the conscious brain that gleams with multifaceted aspects complex as diamond that refracts soul strobe which beams from Cosmic Eye through atom rain since Death translates our bodies to concepts.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, September 16, 2026
Judge Throne Of The Woke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus wears mask of Lucifer to perform role of the rebel with a cause before Emperor Jesus of Earth on throne of the woke who lies about resurrecting bodies from death.
ReplyDelete