Fate Laughs At Vanity © Surazeus 2026 09 11 Because Fate laughs at vanity of man, who dares assert false privilege of strength to live beyond assessment of despair, I sit on grass beneath the singing tree to contemplate why hungry men will fight to kill grim rivals in harsh game of power. Therefore I laugh at vanity of Fate that dares constrain atomic shells of light by narrow scope of mental attitude that urges our half-blind souls to assert concept of free will as pure divine spark by which we choose to swerve with random hope. I choose my fate within space-time confines by how I readjust trajectory of forward motion when I manage speed through misdirection of psychic intent in ways that seem predetermined by state of my propensity to play my part. If I am programmed by proclivity, through disposition designed by my genes, to analyze and act in certain ways, I wonder if I could control my fate since my mind is inclined by preset rules to make choices I think are my free will. My brain is programmed by experiences that my three billion ancestors performed with just enough wit to generate life so I am product of each choice they made as we evolved four hundred million years, transforming from fish to deluded god. Since I am programmed to behave my way through sharp analysis of measured faith, based on attention to present milieu forming habitat of my current state, each choice I seem to assert through free will is one I would have made at any rate. Each swerve of my courageous will to power was programmed by ancestral nerve to act in quick response to dangers, as observed, so I continue psychic legacy of my ancestors to adjust my route in harmony with tides of natural change. Since Fate will laugh at casual vanity that fuels assertion of my free-will choice, I laugh in tune with mockery to vibe conceptual vision of reality so I avoid annihilating death just long enough to generate new life.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Friday, September 11, 2026
Fate Laughs At Vanity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus listens as Lucretius explains how we exercise free will through random assertiveness of self-control by swerving off the dutiful path of creative hope.
ReplyDelete