Beauty Of Her Cosmic Soul © Surazeus 2026 09 30 Gold Key of Wisdom I forge from my heart opens doors of happiness to safe homes where ghosts of apples as organic beings share visions of their minds in songs of faith that shine as lamps to guide us on the road which we traverse to build new paradise. When I observe strange objects of this world that shimmer with light in vale of my heart, my mother Reitia writes words that she speaks as runes she carves on smooth tablets of wood, then teaches me how to cast magic spells as hex that projects vision of my mind. When I see pretty girl with long gold hair and blue eyes gleaming bright as valley lake, I grab her with my hands to kiss her mouth, but mother Reitia twists my arm and frowns, then teaches me to treat girls with respect, admiring beauty of her cosmic soul. Appointed to accompany Her Way, I guard sweet Artemis with magic wand as she attends duties of her routine, protecting her soul from monsters and men as she gathers fruit, berries, nuts, and eggs from eerie shadows of the mountain woods. Though I save her fertile body from harm, stopping men from enslaving her as wife, she saves me from blind selfishness of lust because I come to know her secret heart, as I attend her progress every day, when I focus true love on her, not me. When her mother contracts marriage of state for brave Artemis as obedient wife to manage household of the wealthy banker, I relinquish duty as her soul guard, then drift with broken heart in obscure woods to linger by her favorite turtle pool. As I convince myself to let her go and respect freedom of her private will to marry the wealthy man she may choose, Artemis appears in our secret grove, where I stare at reflection of my face, and calls my name with voice of genuine love. Attending mirror of her glowing eyes, I burst with joy at tenor of her words that she loves me because I love her soul, nursing her freedom to live as she will instead of striving to control her body, so we hold hands and stroll back into town.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Beauty Of Her Cosmic Soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus presides at wedding of Pythios and Artemis, helping protect the bride with angry Pluto arrives with gang of thugs to kidnap the bride.
ReplyDelete