Translate

Friday, September 4, 2026

Atoms Of Perceptive Brain

Atoms Of Perceptive Brain
© Surazeus
2026 09 04

No state of mind prepares our consciousness 
for blank finality of nothingness 
that fractures sense of being at crack of death 
which scatters atoms of perceptive brain 
in sparkling cloud of inorganic breath 
that turns to mud in mindless flush of rain. 

If bright integrity of consciousness 
is coherent concept of somethingness 
maintaining wholeness in clear sense of self 
outside corporal bounds of pulsing flesh, 
then we would not blank out in dreamless sleep 
and wake at reboot of computing flash. 

Bright conscious glow of our perceptive mind 
is conjured by this brain that hope designed 
through metamorphosis of gene rebirth 
when bodies procreate in child of fate 
which better calculates what love is worth 
through urgent act of faith we navigate. 

First mortal being to exercise my mind 
through constant turning of quick zest, I find 
strange beauty glowing in this world of forms 
which I explore beyond confining walls 
by raging wild as god against brute storms 
that thrash my fragile soul of chemicals. 

Through every action to transcend blank death 
I learn new secrets sparked by divine breath 
to overcome harsh suffering of the soul, 
asserting bright attention of insight 
with actions contradicting assigned role 
against blank darkness of death with fierce light. 

I am Aeolus, human filled with air, 
huge spirit swollen with desire to care, 
so I run laughing on vast ocean beach 
past scattered wreckage of my storm-bashed boat 
to grasp ecstatic wisdom beyond reach 
till deep in sea of nothingness I float. 

When Sirens on the jagged rock of fate 
sing mind-enchanting song against cruel hate, 
my heart, lured with irresistible hope 
for eternal life after body death, 
drives brave machine of my spirit to cope 
with calm indifference of Nature through breath. 

Though we build empires of productive farms 
based on religious faith in soothing charms 
with vain hope to transcend death of the soul, 
through deathless institutions of grand states, 
things fall apart at cracking of the whole, 
and no ghost lingers at the pearly gates. 



1 comment:

  1. Orpheus runs with Aeolus on the windy beach of laughter to chase the birds of sorrow, then gather eggs and cook them over the fire as sunset glows ecstatically weird.

    ReplyDelete