Laughing Thief Of Grace © Surazeus 2026 09 26 I wonder at life of absurdity where weak men crippled by arrogant faith gain power over honest carpenters by twisting moral numbers of concern to propagate false vision of their right contrived by Cloud Ghost to be sacred law. As honest fugitive from words of pride, that twist our language into holy prayer, I grin at keening sun of solitude to polish secrets of my brittle bones repaired by shocking miracle of lies that cannot soothe the sword blade in my heart. If I can stop the laughing thief of grace from chopping down the ancient Tree of Life that blooms in garden of the weeping bride, I might play role as Emperor of Earth too well for happy people to obey commands that we take care of this weird world. My crippled hand of brave euphoria may listen to harsh darkness in your heart to bless our tables with plates of fresh fruit that scents our doorless home of frantic wings with pungent memories of eventide on river shores where unnamed bodies float. She asks if I remember why she cries, but laughs at all my answers as cruel lies, so I reflect on each mistake I make while eating sorrow of her chocolate cake that teaches me to grieve all suffering too many people bear while angels sing. We treasure secret visions of ourselves that we preserve in books no one can read while tending wounds that only devils see though jewels, dusted with pollen of flowers, refract conceptual spirit of Star God through pulsing passion of our sponge-soft brains. Crippled by impotent hatreds from fear, which motivates our journey for the Book, we search for crystal halls where blind gods feast while they ignore the suffering of humans who kneel and pray in churches built from bones for salvation from laughing thief of grace. Thus when I deconstruct religious creeds I find they elevate dead mortal king as powerful god who creates all things, so I leave maze of money to ascend misty vales of Mount Takoma to merge my mortal soul with timeless light of truth.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Saturday, September 26, 2026
Laughing Thief Of Grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus wanders vales of Mount Takoma while nations fight for power in World War Three till the messiah sleuth appears in maze of doorless homes with new vision of life.
ReplyDelete