First Mother Wraith © Surazeus 2026 09 02 If we once gathered in September chill in stone huts set inside mist-shrouded hill to roast lamb on bright crackling flames of hope while children play chase on vine-tangled slope, then we may cherish memories of those years in distant lands with nothing but cold tears. Great glen that splits our land with shining lake conceals sweet memories we long to take when we sail wood ships over storm-wracked sea to build new garden in Land of the Free since men with guns drive us into dark gloom that shrouds our hearts with curse of bitter doom. Winds toss our frail ship on huge mindless waves which hurl us from wrecked ships to bone-filled caves where Death inspires our hearts with brave respect to seek weird truth in jewels eyes inspect with flash that guides us to the Promised Land where we build new empire with honest hand. When each new child is born from womb of fate I stand with cloth of cheese beside the gate as gift for hungry worker passing by whose grace will bless our child with star-clear eye to spread good fortune from my aching heart when I map Heaven on our history chart. From treeless glens where purple thistles thrive we journey through dark wilderness with drive for freedom far from gangs of castle thieves, yet linger lost in mountain vales where leaves still whisper names of souls we bury here among gold flowers by the glistening mere. Two hundred years swirl by in flashing clouds that soon erase all tales of ancient gods, so I wake in new world of phones and cars which reprograms constellations of stars till Scotia beams from visions of my dream whose face I see in shimmer of the stream. While strolling along moon-lit creek of faith, I see emerge from mist First Mother Wraith who guides my heart in lush Seattle woods and gives me symbols of ancestral goods so I see Scotland mirrored in landscape that molds old spirit in my mortal shape. Though hills of Scotland, shining in green rain, call me to fly home on quick wings of gain, I linger in lush Appalachian vales to play guitar and recite timeless tales depicting noble spirit of mankind that drives our hearts with love star god designed.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, September 2, 2026
First Mother Wraith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus flies to Scotland where he climbs to rugged glen where his ancestors had lived 200 years before, herding sheep in the swirling mist of faith.
ReplyDelete