Language Of Dead Gods © Surazeus 2026 09 12 Pandora gives me old unopened jar that sat on top shelf in tall cabinet in kitchen where she cooks for eighty years to feed gods of Olympus every day, so I hold it up to the evening light to see my soul floating in honey liquid. Stung by consolation of swirling rain that drives me into vast cathedral cave, I draw stark breath of stars into my body to hollow out my heart with ecstasy that makes room for insight to state of sleep too similar to nothingness of death. Dawn light gleams through stained glass window of fate to illustrate vision of noble strife depicting Phoebus wrestling Lucifer over who will redefine how we see essence of being framed by electric words that drift as smoke from sacrificial flames. Exhaust of cars that billows from steel pipes in crystalline nights on star-frosted streets highlights strange beauty of eye-twinkling stars that should illuminate galactic face of our one world Mother Wraith who provides bounty of Earth we gather with our hands. I find myself in language of dead gods, small spark of life in vast abyss of nothing, so I lie on lush grass by stream of thoughts and savor glow of warm light on my skin to wonder why pain teaches us to feel alive from suffering in our search for pleasure. Pandora calls to me across the room, which is dream of the room where we live free, framed by quaint narrative of our romance which we repeat to anchor surge of faith that tosses us on seething tides of change so we hold hands till we find stable ground. She moves quick as bright beams of morning light across vast field of flowers on our graves till her fleet flash of temporariness becomes clear window of my empty house where I paint image of her smiling ghost on mirror floating at the core of time. White blossoms sprout from margin of my mind so I join Seraphim with brave intent to organize passion of human will through exercise of self-control in law when I patrol the market streets all day while Pandora cans peaches in glass jars.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Saturday, September 12, 2026
Language Of Dead Gods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus returns home after work to find Pandora baking peach cobbler, so he sits by the window and watches people walking together in the river park.
ReplyDelete