Tunes Of Apollonian Light © Surazeus 2026 09 13 Through blazing lumination of my eye I see semantic sun of timeless why define how I perceive this world of forms, though thrashed by hunger of conceptual storms, when my mind reconciles pain of desire with facts my urgent heart confirms through fire. My mind creates the swirling sea I see as virtual model mirrored by the key unlocking darkness that expands the night with honest tunes of Apollonian light by which my eyes may analyze the real designed by flash of time-atomic wheel. Through tangled sentences of psychic verse, when I evaluate state of my curse, I signify with psyche-altered name essential nature fostered by our game inherent to our bodies that seethe force of brave emotions from chemical source. My mind constructs from visions of my eyes surreal landscape ringed by concentric skies based on mysterious concepts of weird words which I invent to imitate swift birds when we assemble to collaborate on map of this strange world we navigate. Through flash of my imagination dream, while sailing boat of clarity on stream of endless memories, composed of tales, I program mental system on taut scales to balance facts of objects I perceive with secret truth my mental gods conceive. When Lamp of Diogenes flickers out I stumble lost in darkness without clout till my brain projects ghosts of death I fear and conjures demons that linger too near, so I dispel illusions of despair by reconciling contrasts I compare. As messenger from otherworld of dreams I scout demonic caves of mental seems with mission of reconnaissance to find whole frame of reference that fears designed through synthesis of perception that presents new world view which explains psychic events. Through burning exactitude of the sun, reframed by moderate glow of the moon, I wake while riding passion of the colt through revelation of the lightning bolt to see our real world, from abyss of gloom, as fruit on totem of madness now bloom.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, September 13, 2026
Tunes Of Apollonian Light
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus listens as Kant explains how our brains invent the virtual model of the world that we must have faith operates the same way our models define.
ReplyDelete