Lyre Of Twisted Truth © Surazeus 2026 09 12 Time stretches rubber thoughts of innocence outsized with laughter beyond moon affect right forth through flapping door of framework wings that function by handbook of hybrid keys extreme at giant face of final fame too trapped by hope to execute escape. No normal legend outlines optioned facts pending last payment to my credit card replaced by process for remote control against routine of royal providence though we respond with software update dings that reassemble statements we submit. Unknown regret for glow of midnight moon transforms my cozy house to cold warehouse at howls of vintage records cracked by lust where wooden workers reconstruct my dreams concerned with torture nameless ghosts endure, too young to meet their soulmate by the sea. Reborn as avatar to play brave king now certified to notarize my heart by beautiful catalyst sparking flight that clarifies why death always wins out, I stare confused at mirror of my face that shows I am sad demon who steals light. Wingless I should float on fear-frosted road between midnight and dawn on Christmas Eve past silent houses where pines flash with lights though we paint lintels with blood of the lamb and roll tight in mezuzah spell of fate that prophesies my reign as global king. Stars sparkle over lush Seattle hills where I walk streets at midnight to reveal electric ghost of my immortal genes that spreads angelic wings of shocked surprise, and sing hymns praising Phoebus for his gift when he brings light to warm our frozen world. I wrench from deep sepulcher of my heart demonic soul of my ancestral genes to comprehend fierce spirit of my soul that urges me to play forbidden role as Mercury with lyre of twisted truth though I am cursed to wander signless roads. Revealed respect for glow of midnight moon transforms my frail body to lithe werewolf so I run laughing dark suburban streets to preach that Jesus never will return since soul of Phoebus powers my progress ascending Hill of Skulls with Book of Dreams.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Saturday, September 12, 2026
Lyre Of Twisted Truth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus and Mercury wander streets of Seattle on Christmas Eve where they sing hymns about the second coming of Phoebus to save the world from sorrow.
ReplyDelete