Ideal Persona I Would Play © Surazeus 2026 09 06 Bright in glass constellation of my heart, transcendent god, who has never been real beyond imagination of wild priests drunk on wine from mushrooms of ecstasy, reveals ideal persona I would play to maintain dignity of daily life. My heart pours torrents of expansive words, unmeasured by attentive spate of faith, which conjure strangers who steal hungry trees, to see enormous city towers gleam in evening clouds that loom above deep vales where surfaces of pools reveal our eyes. Adorned with jewels of fantastic truth, my heart attempts in vain to calculate ethereal breath of angels in fruit trees whose lust embodies serpents with gold eyes who tease me with delicious energy to think I may achieve eternal life. Weird thoughts of wisdom, I untwist from light, crawl through dim shadow of my aching flesh so I pretend I am First Man of Time commissioned by Cloud-Ghost to name all things that exist within bounds of time and space because they glow beyond mask of my face. As daughter of Tiresias, I guard Gates of Eden with spear Longinus carved to catch the dragon falling from rain clouds disguised as glorious angel with nine eyes who teaches me how to fly the airplane so I can make more accurate map of Earth. Though serpent of the apple tree retains extensive sets of books blind devils write, she dares reveal to me, calm mortal fool, collective wisdom of prophets and seers whose bones are letters of riddles we share while feasting on hamburgers by the lake. Long wick of my temporary heart glows with timeless grace of pure immortal flame which fills my heart with long-unspoken spells that fly as ravens from my open mouth when I campaign for President of Earth while seeking treasure in Elysian Fields. Whole in glass constellation of my brain, my soul accepts its temporary state as mortal body of hungry desires animated by immortal gene soul through chaos bound in limits of my being, so I want to tell you about my love.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, September 6, 2026
Ideal Persona I Would Play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus meets daughter of Tiresias in the Garden of Eden where she asks Adam if he will marry her, but he declares how much he loves Aphrodite instead.
ReplyDelete