Fruit Tree Of Untime © Surazeus 2026 09 30 I live beside the river of blind souls who dance around the fruit tree of untime, awake with arguments of lonely flowers while flapping crippled wings of honesty that flare against infinity of hope till we become new houses for our dead. I bury seeds of sorrow in wet Earth to nourish with tears fruit tree of untime that curls thirsty roots into my thick heart with passionate intensity of faith that startles me awake from wordless dream beneath the mirror sky of burning eyes. Forever down long winding road of thoughts I walk away to fruit tree of untime through endless loops of returning progress since I arrive back where I once began to find the beginning is now my end except I want to start the way again. With crowd of angels on high ziggurat, gathered around sprawling tree of untime, I hold high brass wand with emerald eye refracting beams of sunlight in rainbow that lights bright faces of ten billion souls who sing hymn to the glory of our globe. When God wakes in atoms of dreaming eyes that blossom ripe from fruit tree of untime, I feel glow in my body every soul who will ever live on every world globe in all the universe of swirling galaxies, so I transmit songs of their aching hearts. Like every tree that exists in Spacetime manifests perfect fruit tree of untime, so Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Vishnu, Zeus, and Odin manifest, as mortal men, perfect Tribe Leader who cares for the people who trust him to organize their lives well. Vibrating with eternal buzz of light that spirals out from fruit tree of untime, I declare with radial galactic voice that I am atoms which always exist for all things emanate from my God Mind through transient bodies of organic souls. As temporary being with conscious self, nourished with love by fruit tree of untime, I savor strangeness of this universe and treasure beauty of your radiant soul, so we embrace and generate new life who will live and sing long after we die.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Fruit Tree Of Untime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus stands before crowd of people and expands into enormous angel of eternal atoms and declares that he has always existed and all things emanate from his being.
ReplyDelete