Dream Cave of Hecate © Surazeus 2026 09 10 Though I wander crazy maze of lost hopes too many years from sea to shining sea, singing out of tune about wounded hearts that batter wings against cage of desire, I find strange demon of love in my heart that wakes me in dream cave of Hecate. Dark shadow of guilt in pit of despair twists my heart with agony of hope that spurs me to resist with eager heart calm acceptance of oppression from greed, so I writhe in wild Dionysian dance that wakes me in dream cave of Hecate. Driven mad by anguish of searing pain, inflicted by the gang of laughing thieves who tortured me with dreams of paradise, then stole accumulated wealth of work, I leap with joy and twirl beyond despair that wakes me in dream cave of Hecate. Cheated by the rich man with fake contract who funded my farm, but stole it in court, then chained to slave for him for twenty years, beaten by the wife who tricked me with love, I fly free when lightning strike breaks my fear that wakes me in dream cave of Hecate. Returning from harsh wilderness of pain after training in martial arts for revenge, I break through gate that protects my own farm and fight one hundred minions of his greed, then smile with demon of truth in my heart that wakes me in dream cave of Hecate. To reclaim garden my fathers designed, and tend Tree of Justice heavy with fruit, nourished by water well my own hands dug, then sit in chair of judgement I once built, I wrestle demon of rage in my heart that wakes me in dream cave of Hecate. Terror twists face of the haughty rich man who cheated me with legal tricks of greed, so, offering thanks for tending my rich farm while I sought truth in waste land of regret, I marry his proud daughter as my queen that wakes me in dream cave of Hecate. Twelve sons who spring from seed of my faith expand empire of our fruit-blooming farms, and hundred grandsons worship me as god, so with sweet joy of courage born of pain I meditate under tree of blind gods that wakes me in dream cave of Hecate.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, September 10, 2026
Dream Cave of Hecate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus visits the ancient half-blind king who sits under the sprawling tree and records his story on clay tablets that he stores in temple library of fallen gods.
ReplyDelete