Become The Faceless Sky © Surazeus 2026 09 07 Blank sky reflects face of eternity which my brain conjures from weird memory to project complex vision of itself at wholesome roundness of the universe which mirrors what I think about myself, so I see beauty shine in every soul. Young shepherd who guides sheep on narrow path through rock-strewn wasteland of hungry despair to grass-lush meadow on high mountain slope where sparkling river flows from glacier snow which mirrors face of stranger in my mind, I name each beautiful spirit I see. When giant one-eyed man in bear-fur cape attempts to steal sheep of my mountain flock, I set smooth river stone in leather strip, twirl courage high around my head with hope, then sling authority of legal right that cracks his skull and knocks him to the ground. Gripping sharp sword he forged from meteor stone, when he beat it in cave of shadow flames, I hack off his head to free our fertile land from oppressive greed of his grasping hand, then stand on flat-top pyramid of speech to show the world my victory over hate. Crowned by Ishtar new king to reign as judge, I sit on flat-top pyramid of speech and render judgement of authority with fair equality of social rules when I adjudicate conflicts to rein aggressive passion of the human will. To stabilize affairs of our shared state, ensuring legacy of my fair rule, I choose wise woman with insightful eyes who bears from holy spirit of my mind three sons with eyes that comprehend the truth, but they kill each other to take my crown. Setting jeweled crown on the judgment seat, I desert flat-top pyramid of speech and wander back to grass-lush mountain slope where wind in leaves of pines whisper my name, so I lie by sparkling river of time and gaze at blank face of eternity. When Ishtar finds me on the mountain slope, she reminds me that she crowned me as judge to maintain balance of social affairs, but I explain my time to reign has gone, so she holds my hand till glimmer of dawn, then leaves me to become the faceless sky.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Monday, September 7, 2026
Become The Faceless Sky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus visits tomb of King David on the slope of Mount Zion to remember the Shepherd King who set the standard for ruling with fairness and honesty.
ReplyDelete