Visible Wings Of Silence © Surazeus 2026 09 27 On visible wings of silence I dance outside enclosing walls of paradise so beaming scope of consciousness expands huge enough for my small mind to perceive vastness of this world on which we thrive, itself so small in whole expanse of stars. On visible wings of silence I leap beyond small valley where my soul was born to push through tangled veil of fencing vines in bold quest to explore the strange new world which I glimpse in dim dreams of eager hope where nameless people know not I exist. On visible wings of silence I soar far high above huge swirling clouds of hope to find the crystal halls of gleaming truth that form bright Heaven of my fantasies through longing ache to escape hard toil in fields of sour exhaustion under whips of greed. On visible wings of silence I glide with sly clandestine plan of calm respect to slip past guards with sharp spears of contempt and flee in shadowed woods of innocence far from the bitter whips of slavery since I got trapped in paradise of greed. On visible wings of silence I twirl high on broad stone of defiant disgust to fight slave-hunters rattling chains of fear in quick avoidance of their grasping hands intent on binding my free heart with greed that motivates my desperate fight to live. On visible wings of silence I turn back toward safe valley of my spirit birth, where my old mother must still cook for me, with swift assertion of my liberty through endless maze of sunlit mountain glades till I stumble in safe grove of my home. On visible wings of silence I flip over safe haven walls of paradise where I hide soul of frantic energy, then with assembled warriors of my tribe we ambush cruel slave-traders by the lake and kill them all to maintain liberty. On visible wings of silence I fall from clouds of Heaven on frail tattered wings so fantasies of utopian paradise dissipate in heat of long afternoons when I toil in fruit orchard of my heart that tastes sweet as my life in liberty.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Visible Wings Of Silence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus helps Icarus escape from slavery on the wheat farm, then they lead army of rescued slaves to free all the slaves of the land in a great revolution for liberty.
ReplyDelete