Matrix Of Star Souls © Surazeus 2026 09 05 Though I stumble nowhere on road of life, randomly following my hungry gut, constantly mislead by my eager heart, wandering without any plan somewhere else, I find myself in paradise with you, together in our matrix of star souls. Confounded by the star map of my fate that sends me every which way I should go, which leaves me stranded in the Promised Land, I keep going past gates of Wonderland to find safe haven of our loving hearts where we thrive in our matrix of star souls. Sometimes I feel alone on spinning Earth, one tiny flash of selfish consciousness that glows in vastness of the universe, but I feel every conscious soul alive on every planet in our multiverse, all minds woven in matrix of star souls. We dream together in glow of vast space, zillions of souls shining in the White Whole, for we all emanate from one God Mind as atoms flashing with divine insight, temporary nodes of self-aware brains entangled in huge matrix of star souls. I am surprised to find myself alive, sparked into being by passionate desire of my mother and father to incarnate immortal soul of genes in mortal flesh, so I strum lyre of Mercury and sing cosmic hymn that vibes matrix of star souls. Since Dream Thought first sparked awake our world soul in swirling glitter of our Mother Sea, I have evolved four hundred million years fish to lizard to mouse to cat to monkey to wingless angel seeking to be god, giving body to matrix of star souls. My mind contains multitudes of old souls for all my ancestors, alive in me, program how my time-dreaming brain perceives ideal concepts essential to real things so I sing mindless soul of God in me as one flame in matrix of star souls. While David strums harp of clandestine faith, and Orpheus plays lyre of innocence, I conjure ancestral ghosts from book tales that give them life in visions of our hearts, then let them all dissipate to star dust, angels who form our matrix of star souls.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Saturday, September 5, 2026
Matrix Of Star Souls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus and David argue over whether souls of the dead can be brought back to life while Saraswati and Athena service wine to temple worshippers.
ReplyDelete