Trick The Algebraic Vain © Surazeus 2026 09 29 Exquisite concept of the codicil, that supplements virtual world of my brain with legal formalities of false creeds, contrived to trick the algebraic vain into believing in the Afterlife, facilitates my quest to find the Grail. Though I was born to emulate the god who honors fabricated states of mind with brave expenditure of sordid faith, I strive to graduate from fairy school through evanescence of inglorious jokes that deal explicit codes of ardent grace. Assigned to play adjacent analyst through progress of attractive avenues, I claim my heart has been reauthorized to track essential functions of desire through formulas of courage birds invent by dancing in exotic episodes. Though self-contained by modular regret through optimal duty of honest leaps, despite elite membership of my brain in building framework for our new world view, I compile facts for divine currency concealed by mortgage of the covenant. Calm grandeur of incisions once revised, by calculating new visions of clouds, requires misspelled austerities of love to reassemble cracked puzzle of pride that glorifies deep beauty of true hearts, expunging envy through obsessive joy. Through fractal letter of soul maintenance, reversed by secret techniques of concern, we shop for shocking gossip at the church where angels store grain in bags of despair, till wooden robot of ethereal fear provides welfare for winners who still fail. Awake at aperture of dreamless domes, where haughty angels boast of bankruptcies, I balance catalogs of proofless facts with mental functions of the carnival because we must express impassioned creeds which polishes expanding scope of truth. Thus I will broadcast biblical welfare through wireless workshops of witless thieves who rank themselves pleasant entrepreneurs whose hearts are bound by rainbow allergies, or else we all will die from laughing bombs that disassemble our religious faith.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Trick The Algebraic Vain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus finds the ark that Noah sailed to escape the global flood buried in the backyard of the old tongueless clown who sits on his cow and flaps fake wings.
ReplyDelete