Mute Book Of Lies © Surazeus 2026 10 06 If my soul gets trapped by mute book of lies, because my heart is lured by promises of awards and acclaim for dreams I weave from tangled memories of nameless souls, I shall untwist false concept of dream time to map my progress through the Otherworld. Each angel who escapes mute book of lies transforms into some normal human being who goes about the routine of their life, performing rote roles expected of them by social rules that obligate success, though most of us manage with hidden flaws. Gods of myths labeled in mute book of lies are based on mortal humans who once lived long ago in swirling mists of untime whose valorous deeds glamorize their souls so they become concepts of noble deeds that provide templates for how we behave. Writhing with passion from mute book of lies, Helios races the chariot of fire across the crystal highway of the sky to conquer the world with glorious deeds, defeating tyrants so people live free to build new world empire of equal rights. Stumbling through doors to leave mute book of lies, I stand on the road of Forever Now and ask myself where I should go from here to maintain balance of my eager heart so we can stay together till we die because we are flowers in field of fate. Sailing on the flood from mute book of lies in fragile boat of my body-bound soul, I feel my brain pulse with aggressive lust, programmed by millions of ancestral lives regenerating souls life after life, so I sway entranced in the midnight mist. Falling forever in mute book of lies that gives me angel wings like Icarus, I ride the bus each dawn to work all day assembling radios in the factory, while I dream of being a famous singer, then ride home to eat pizza at midnight. Reborn as Star God from mute book of lies, I type magic spells on computer screen so they flutter fragile butterfly wings and fly to flower-hearts of random strangers to sprinkle fairy dust into their eyes so they wander with me in Wonderland.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Mute Book Of Lies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus stands outside gates to amusement park of Wonderland and sells glossy maps so people may find their way from Limbo up Purgatory Mountain to Paradise.
ReplyDelete