Dare Disturb The Universe © Surazeus 2026 09 06 Ghost of my brain lingers upon the pools that shimmer in the road of broken dreams where strangers without faces they could sell walk somewhere else with frantic urgency because time always seems about to end though days keep flowing in the flash of hope. Because I dare disturb the universe with questions about time to allocate another hour of study which attains strange secret about life no one dares share, I graph decision time cannot reverse, accounting for sweet music of the curse. No eyes can fix my ever-shifting soul with formulated phrase of arrogance so I presume to do what must be done in strict performance of the daily plan that highlights how we might survive the times with scent of perfume on the tragic stage. I am no demon with fire-tattered wings who slithers on the waste land of despair too deeply hidden in the silent sea, so I stretch tangled heart to empty skies and ponder crisis of the fallen god that cracks foundation of our ancient state. I never weep nor fast with hopeless prayer for no God transcends bounds of everywhere to hear plea of my words with active heart that could transform state of atomic swirls, yet I can calculate what will occur through prophetic analysis of fate. We are the living gods who play this hour in global drama staged by faceless force who flare our universe from pulsing sphere in overwhelming questions about why our fragile bodies vanish in the void that leaves injustice staining Earth with blood. Magic lantern of my observing brain throws striped patterns on walls of paradise so I seek words from cluttered memories that could express strange truth my eyes perceive when I swell movements to spark social change as cautious attendant licensed to guide. I see no mermaids singing on wild waves, nor hear their voices in wind on the beach, though they are humans who died long ago who leave their bodies writhing in the sea, so I stand firm on Earth of spinning change when my psychic bones form this mountain range.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, September 6, 2026
Dare Disturb The Universe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus swims with mermaids in the sea to rescue people of the world when human voices wake them from hypnotic dream of religious faith.
ReplyDelete