Bridge Of Broken Minds © Surazeus 2026 09 27 I feel in my heart strange desire to sing but lie mute under shadow of the wing that presses me to center of the globe so I transform to nothing but blind lobe that pulses with compassion for the lost whose fate reveals what greedy hope has cost. While dream-biking on bridge of broken minds I stop to call the demon whose heart binds billions of human souls in web of pain though we assemble to laugh in cold rain that drenches waste land in our angel tears which cannot cleanse our bodies of harsh fears. That moment when you wake up from blind dread and see ghost of my name outside your head remember all the moments of our love we spent together in the starlit cave because the hot pulse of those memories will vanish bright as rain in thirsty seas. Look closely at wavering ghost of my soul and you will see the fragment of the whole as contradiction twisting what you feel, then you will know that I am always real while fears that haunt your wounded heart are fake as weird illusion your fraught desires make. Though wind blows weeds beside the country road I ride my bike past pond where moon-eyed toad reveals in wordless vision of my heart weird beauty of false faith in starless chart that glows as constellation of god stars which shimmers at the passing of glass cars. Your words of faith I hear on phone of trust dispel demonic anger of the ghost that follows me on endless road of fate so love for life blossoms from rotten hate as lotus bloom that weaves my tangled soul in psychic matrix of the cosmic whole. My bloody feet leave prints on signless road where I run from exploding bombs of God dropped by his angels from swift silver jets that transform into thirsty vampire bats, so I hold emptiness in mangled hands while I wander homeless on kingless lands. Ghost of my childhood flees from flashing bombs to hide from devils in abandoned tombs while planes of tyrants scream across the sky in howl of vain victory that drowns the cry of orphaned children who attempt to pray, then build new world order on the True Way.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Bridge Of Broken Minds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus considers why he sees ghosts of children killed in wars as hallucination that manifests his helplessness at protecting them from hate and greed of the tyrant.
ReplyDelete