Thursday, January 4, 2024

Zero Time Of Nothingness

Zero Time Of Nothingness
© Surazeus
2024 01 04

Bewildered by sudden blink of the star 
that misguides me on signless road of hope, 
I walk in laughter of cold mountain tears 
that try to keep my eye open with truth, 
but I disappear even from myself 
when I forget to look in Lake of Souls. 

Since the Earth turns my whole world upside down 
with each rotation of its hungry eye 
so all our houses dangle in bright gloom, 
I drink water from wound of the cracked stone 
to taste bitter horror of apple juice 
that poisons my brain with songs of birds. 

Inverted by completion of each day 
so I almost fall backward in my grave, 
the Earth endows my heart with loneliness 
as gift of conscious ruth I must accept, 
which urges me to call invented name 
as if someone I once loved lurks nearby. 

My eyes walk forward on the unforked road 
with heavy footsteps of conceptual fear 
toward subtle shadows of shifting sunrays 
while I chew laughter with my starving brain 
to taste sweet passion of addictive death 
who calls me with voice of the haughty crow. 

Since no one with any face waits for me, 
I spend the morning stepping on dirt clumps 
till my attention creates mountain ghost 
who sends thick swarms of insects at my eyes 
as gleaming sunlight in wild dancing oaks 
swallows my words in loud blue river flow. 

I almost know the reason I am dead 
with mute paralysis of hungry hope 
that binds my body to the spinning Earth 
till I am dizzy with excessive joy 
that sparks ascension of my screaming brain 
to stand again on steep slope of the world. 

I count quick zero time of nothingness 
that never wrecks unspooling frame of words 
with bold persistence of aggressive breath 
which powers urgence of my soul rebirth 
through fierce inauguration of my speech 
when I proclaim intention to live why. 

Secure in my fragile body of bones, 
I wake from weird hallucination vibe 
that radiates heat from cracked egg of my mind 
so I perceive again new blinking star 
that guides my quest to find the secret cave 
where Moon Woman gives birth to my lost soul. 


No comments:

Post a Comment