Friday, January 5, 2024

Unicorn In The Stone

Unicorn In The Stone
© Surazeus
2024 01 05

While standing on the Moses-shattered rock 
to solve riddle of the chemical lock, 
I gaze through timeless space with eyes of Spock 
to measure progress of the cosmic clock 
so with my dreamless brain of faith I grok 
conceptual soul of our Tellurian flock. 

When I find the unicorn in the stone, 
who asks me if I will love her alone, 
I take her to visit the Raven Crone 
who runes our names on old dinosaur bone 
so our spirits can sing with the same tone 
as we build our home in the twilight zone. 

Hidden in my brain, the psychotic beast 
evolves as Alastor to host the feast 
at which we hear old myths told by the priest 
till he shouts paradise should be policed 
by world messiah who is not deceased 
since the hour his star first blazed in the east. 

Still stuck on endless quest for the real truth, 
I stop to drink from the Fountain of Youth 
where the Fairy Queen buys my broken tooth 
since she wears pink gown in the kissing booth, 
then whispers she loves how I am uncouth 
as she appoints me her messiah sleuth. 

Yet still lonely angels of Heaven wait 
for me to arrive at the Pearly Gate 
where my cheering loyal fans congregate 
to see the monster I keep in the crate 
whose ancient wisdom helps me navigate 
confusing Maze of Myths beyond my fate. 

Digging diamond dreams from cave of the key, 
which are supposed to help my sponge brain see 
conceptual fragments of eternity, 
I expand my soul through infinity 
that teaches me bold courage to live free 
so I can emerge from womb of the sea. 

Born from dragon egg of atomic light 
with fear-programmed power of inner sight, 
I calculate actions that create right 
as I breathe energy for Spirit Flight 
that guides my journey in the scary night 
as I invent Earth Truth with words I write. 

Before my old father Gothus I vow 
to discover secret of the Mind How 
designed by sharp blade of the magic plow 
so I guide our sea trip from the ship prow 
as we navigate the spinning World of Now 
on quest to find the sacred Golden Bough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment