Sunday, January 21, 2024

Hear Cry Of Angels

Hear Cry Of Angels
© Surazeus
2024 01 21

When you hear cry of angels in the wind 
run quickly slow on cold electric wires 
past skulls of all our past lives on the road 
to leap across abyss of timeless hope 
with tattered wings of faith, and catch the flow 
of thoughts that leave us stranded by the sea. 

Immortal spirit of our private genes 
wakes divine spirit of God in our brain 
so we feel galaxy of countless worlds 
pulse in our blood with energy of love 
so we can hear the tree of ancient fruit 
fall alone in dark forest of our dreams. 

If eyeless angel falling from the Glow Cloud 
wakes in my heart with angst of subtle faith 
I can walk with you along city streets 
till we arrive at far edge of the world 
to measure fluid concept of pure light 
which blows my mind with vision of the truth. 

Since idol of my original mind 
emerges formed as my chemical soul, 
I replicate my Self ten thousand times 
in faceless characters who play my role 
in comic tragedy of true love found 
from inspiration of rain-muddy ground. 

When you see angels dancing in the rain, 
come join us on measureless lawn of love 
with joyful freedom of the reborn soul, 
evading sorrow of heart-wrenching pain 
that stalls our progress in the twilight zone 
so we wander the never-ending maze. 

Once I break into bank vault of the mind 
and steal plates of gold, where our memories 
are recorded in folk tales no one sings, 
I can find lost grave of the tyrant king 
to ensure that cruel vampire is still dead 
though his replicants haunt the world with fear. 

We sail across the silver misty lake 
to find where god-frog on the toadstool sings 
in sweet harmony with the sentient sea 
who failed to make us angels wings of flight 
so we memorize new math formulas 
that guide our way back home to Wonderland. 

In leaky river boat of Alastor 
I sail across endless abyss of truth 
to find vale of fruit in the Promised Land 
that always changes place on the world map 
till I find you under the apple tree 
waiting for me to jump into your arms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment