Sunday, January 7, 2024

Join The Dream Machine

Join The Dream Machine
© Surazeus
2024 01 07

Mind paralyzed by endless flow of time, 
I feel my heart pulse with stream-flowing rhyme 
that urges me with passion to wrap words 
in brash feathers of sky-contracting birds 
while I hip-hop down busy city street 
in psychic harmony with urban beat. 

I feel rise up from asphalt core of Earth 
immortal song that celebrates soul birth 
which swells with every breath of hungry hope 
enhanced by shared insight in how to cope 
with constant turmoil of the social scene 
that jolts our minds to play success machine. 

Yet I ignore money game of success 
and sing mute angst to surprised happiness 
in shocking rhythm with the dancing crowd 
whose revelry would make wild Bacchus proud 
for his fierce energy of feisty play 
seethes through our bodies with intense ballet. 

Erupting from cocoon of crippling fear 
with time-compressing wings of the dream seer, 
I bang aggressive melody of pride 
on hot electric guitar, amplified 
with the primal scream of my inner beast 
that spreads joy when my demon flies released. 

Expanding far beyond bounds of my skull, 
with spirit of Mithras I ride the bull 
of money greed to storm the pearly gates 
reserving Heaven for fools blessed by fates 
with privilege of wealth to beat the game, 
though all will die with nothing but their name. 

When I see visions bleeding from your brains, 
I plagiarize ancient spell of fertile rains 
to sing primal hymn that Ishtar composed 
in new spell of words with truth juxtaposed 
to contrast wisdom between king and fool 
who howl with madness by the starless pool. 

I fail to woo Stella from Astrophil 
because I respect code of her free will 
to express her body as she desires 
so we join force to fight psychic vampires 
disguised as boys who think they own the world 
till seventh coming of the cosmic herald. 

Yet I sit on street corner at sunset 
to record prophecies with tape cassette 
while I strum guitar on bright summer night 
by swirling ocean gleaming with moonlight 
till I make maps to join the dream machine 
in the company run by Melusine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment