Saturday, January 13, 2024

Infinity In The Finite

Infinity In The Finite
© Surazeus
2024 01 13

To find infinity in the finite 
I wrap my dream spirit in flesh of light 
by counting cardinality of points 
which integrate wheels of galactic joints 
with thought beams in continuum of my soul 
that weaves my brain-mind within the White Whole. 

To prove hypothesis of countless dots 
spread far across vast matrix of string knots 
I calculate clear integers in poles 
that program humans to assume state roles 
based on whole sets with axiom of choice 
expressing words breathed by the curious voice. 

To follow path of individual stars 
connected by thought engines of mind cars 
I will arrive at station of weird truth 
that displays conclusion with friendly ruth 
that even insignificant stars place 
vibrant energy through its journey trace. 

To climb foundation of numbers with hope 
deriving function of the point as slope 
tangent to spiral flow of the curve range 
I surf predicted wave through rate of change 
equal to height of beauty I transcend 
when Heaven rewards my urge to ascend. 

To secure dream database of my heart 
I deconstruct conceptual thoughts apart 
through quantum cryptography of true love 
with flashing curves of finite fields above 
based on algorithm of secret words 
conceived by passion of quick moon-eyed birds. 

To bind mind curves over infinite fields 
demanding zero function beyond yields 
I locate trivial nothings which display 
critical line that traces each complex way 
that humans assert when performing acts 
mapping world history down uncertain tracks. 

To form imaginary unit splined 
in graceful curves by numbered flow defined 
I loop long ovals which interpolate 
polynomials through broad degrees of fate 
with each atomic point in cosmic space 
composing special features of my face. 

To bridge our two hearts with elliptic curve 
I plot dark radiance of atomic swerve 
that binds our bodies with vow of respect 
to perform cause with positive effect 
through self-control that channels energy 
in secret romance with infinity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment