Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Ineffable Force Of Love

Ineffable Force Of Love
© Surazeus
2024 01 03

Ancient words that sing the stillness of light 
on ever-flowing water of the mind 
encode strange riddle of our waking dream 
to record psychic torment of my heart 
as I evolve four hundred million years 
from fish to wingless angel who plays god. 

Frail light of conscious thought in gloom of time, 
these words I speak flash visionary flames 
with searing dragon breath of hungry truth 
so I can see through darkness of despair 
the golden path I blaze with active choice 
across bleak wilderness of hopeless death. 

I am the real speaker of my strange words, 
expressing deep unconscious truth of life 
through mythic characters my heart invents 
to channel ineffable force of love 
that beams from God Eye at the cosmic core 
who can know itself only through my brain. 

Commencement of my soul on breath of hope 
initiates animation of my soul 
with naked spark of passion in cold gloom 
so I assert conceptual frame of truth 
which I construct from memories of success 
when I progress beyond bounds of my self. 

When I proceed from starting line of faith 
to kick-start evolution of my genes, 
I swim from sunless abyss of my heart 
toward God Eye shining from disk of the sun 
that lures me up bright diamond-littered stream 
to swipe ripe apple from tall Tree of Life. 

Dispersing from First Mother of Mankind, 
I wake in billions of dream-flashing brains 
who see my face in mirror of each eye, 
so I name each fragment of my one self 
as we proceed to colonize the Earth 
in nation-states that fight to rule its space. 

With mirror eyes of diamond attitude 
I gaze through swirling mist of fractal thought 
to see how photons compose body mass 
that pulse with energy of singing stars 
through breath-hot pressure of aggressive hope 
that binds infinity inside my brain. 

My words transform the body of my mind 
so I become the character I play 
when I wear weird stereotype as my shield 
that mirrors stillness of the turning world 
in dream-mapped landscape of our city maze 
where my face is displayed after I die. 


No comments:

Post a Comment